1. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1.1. Pursuant to and within the limits of art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer Customer has the right, within 14 calendar days of receipt of the Products purchased, to exercise the right of withdrawal, consisting in the possibility of returning the Products received and obtaining a refund of the price paid, without penalty and without having to provide any reasons.
1.2. The aforementioned term starts from the day in which the Consumer Customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the Product or:
- in the case of multiple Products ordered by the Consumer Customer through a single order and delivered separately, from the day in which the Consumer Customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last Product;
- in the case of delivery of an asset consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day on which the Consumer Customer or a third party, different from the carrier and designated by the Consumer Customer, acquires physical possession of the last lot or piece.
1.3. However, this right cannot be exercised:
- in the case of purchases of less than 50 euros (unless the total consideration that the Consumer Customer has to pay regardless of the amount of the individual contracts exceeds 50 euros);
- in case of supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- in the case of supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and were opened after delivery;
- in the case of supply of goods which after delivery are inherently mixed with other goods.
1.4. The Customer who decides to exercise the right of withdrawal must send a written communication to Ayay via registered A / R at the address of Ayay, in Turin, Via Varallo 24 / b, 10153 Torino or pec, and he may anticipate such communication via e- email to info@Ayay.it, which will not replace the registered letter.
1.5. Ayay, following the withdrawal of the Consumer Customer, within 24/48 hours from receipt of the notice of exercise of the withdrawal, must communicate via e-mail to the Consumer Customer a confirmation of receipt of the will to withdraw from the same.
1.6. By law, the Consumer Customer is responsible for shipping costs for the return of the Products which must be sent to the following address: Ayay at BiBiEsse- UFF. RECESSI / RESI, Via Chieri n. 70/5 – 10020 Baldissero Torinese (TO) – Italy, within fourteen days from the date on which he communicated to Ayay his decision to withdraw from the contract (the deadline is met if the Consumer Customer sends back the goods before the end of the fourteen period days).
1.7. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Ayay will notify the Customer of the incident (within the 5th day of receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable it to file a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the Product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
1.8. Ayay is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned with uninsured shipments; on arrival at the warehouse, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport. If the returned product is damaged, Ayay will deduct from the refund due a percentage, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
1.9. Ayay will also have to reimburse all the expenses incurred by the Consumer Customer (purchase of the Product and original delivery of the same; they are obviously excluded those for the return) within 14 days from the communication of the right of withdrawal, and in any case upon receipt of the Product being returned, by Bank Transfer or PayPal. It will be the Customer’s responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain reimbursement (name, surname, account holder, IBAN code).
1.10. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- Ayay Products are sold in special packaging; these packages are considered an integral part of the Products. Therefore, for the purpose of the regular exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer, the purchased Product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment to limit damage to the original packaging) .
- the restitution, until the certificate of receipt by Ayay, is under the full responsibility of the Customer;
- Ayay is not responsible under any circumstances for damage, theft or loss of returned Products;
- on arrival at the return address indicated above, the Product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not deriving from transport.
1.11. The Consumer Customer will forfeit the right of withdrawal due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the Products (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Ayay finds:
- the lack or damage to the outer packaging;
- the lack or damage of the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the Product (accessories, parts);
- damage to the Product for reasons other than transportation.
1.12. In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Ayay will return the purchased Product to the Consumer Customer, charging the same for the shipping costs and will not refund the price paid.
1.13. It should be noted that the right of withdrawal as regulated in this clause is reserved only for Consumer Customers; there is no right of withdrawal for Professional Clients.
1.14. In case of need of communication regarding returns and complaints it is possible to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.